Monday, November 30, 2009

.the first 12 days of christmas.

After days of trying to pick out the perfect papers i decided to go with Love,Elsie Noel. i love the colors. so here are the first 12 pages to my December Daily album. i will be posting more on here at a later date.















My List of November goals *in boldare the ones i finished.
1. start a granny square afghan
2. work on and finish my december daily album
3. read the 4th installment of the Twilight saga: Breaking Dawn
4. start and finish my RVA Nerd Party mini
5. change up my inspiration wire...new month..new colors
6. clean and organize my craft/spare bedroom
7. continue with wardrobe remix. love mixin and matchin
8. work on Autumn <3 Journal
9. make plans with ike...miss him so much
10. go thrifting and hit up the flea markets
11. continue with the soda pop free days
12. send out tons of HAPPY MAIL!
13. maybe a give-away?
14. reach 15 followers
15. get internet hooked up at my house
16. dye my hair...PUMPKIN
17. work at ali's..store opening in the near future...fingers crossed
18. add money to the italy fund...
19. update my playlists...need new music to be inspired by
20. just be happy

any new goals for december? posting mine tomorrow
angela

2 comments:

  1. Your December Daily is GORGEOUS!!! You did a great job! Hope you dont mind I follow your blog, Love Love
    http://www.bearypixie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hiiii! your blog is SO much fun! I'll have to add you to my blog roll!

    Could you send me your address please so I can mail you some nerd stickers!? :)

    keread@bsu.edu

    ReplyDelete